Fully automatic steam boiler according German Standard TRD
- The steam boilers type ECOTHERM are designed for capacities ranging from 1.000 kg/h to 14.000 kg/h, operation pressure from 0,5 to 44 bar.
- ECOTHERM boilers — in traditional THREE-PASS-SYSTEM — with latest control and monitoring system according German TRD standard.
- Construction, selection of material and manufacture of ECOTHERM boilers are according to the European Directive 97/23/EC and German Standard TRD".
Each ECOTHERM boiler is tested according TRD-regulations by official TUEV-authorities including material test and pressure test.
- Regular examinations of all steps of production, using only certificated materials, first class valves and fittings, type-test approved regulation- and safety devices, as well as observance of all regulations (TRD, DIN, EN, VDE), guarantees an optimal quality standard of our products.
- High grade manufacturing precision.
- German technology.
- The boiler is a factory-assembled unit: Boiler, valves and fittings, feed water system, safety devices, furnace and control cabinet are mounted an a common base frame.
- All equipments - especially all regulations and safeties -are ready wired and adjusted at our testing stand.
- The safety devices are provided in double:
- double-safety against over-pressure
- double low water cut-off
- double level indicator
- ECOTHERM boilers are completed with a sequential controlled program system for boiler's full automatic operation and responds automatically to the actual steam demand.
- The ECOTHERM control system includes an additional self-monitoring electrode for supervision of water level. This type-tested electronic system allows automatic operation without steady supervision according to standard TRD.
- Additional equipments are available to minimise supervision interval to 24 respectively 72 hours.
- The accurate co-ordination of fuel, furnace and heating surfaces (flame and flue-gas tubes) guarantees an optimal combustion and highest efficiency.
The exterior high grade insulation reduces heat losses to an absolute minimum.
- Efficiency of combustion up to 92 %.
- Heat loss minimised according strict German regulations.
READY FOR CONNECTION
- ECOTHERM boilers are pre-assembled to give a compact ready-to-use product. The complete wiring and adjustment at our testing stand avoids trouble at site.
- The lateral fittings may be installed at boiler's right or left side, just according to the requirements at site.
- Special foundations are not necessary since the boiler is assembled on a strong base frame.
- All flue-gas paths, such as flame tubes, flue-gas reversing chambers are easily accessible.
- Hinged front door and cleaning holes at the rear side allows easy and quick cleaning of flue-gas tubes.
- Man-hole and several inspection holes allows easy inspection and cleaning of the water side.